- Hooded Wall Vent
- Perfect for dryer, bathroom, kitchen, and stove vent applications.
- Made of 16 ounce Copper, Hammered Copper, or Stainless Steel
- Flush and Stucco mount models available
- Available with one way air damper and/or screen
- Connection Pipe Length is 8" (standard)
- Connection pipe is made of stainless steel, preventing electrolysis.
Dryer Vent Note: If you are using this product to vent a dryer it should not be ordered with a screen. Order with flapper only. A screen can catch the lint from your dryer causing a fire hazard.
Intake Vent Note: If you are using this product as an intake vent or to exhaust a fireplace then order with screen only. The one way air damper (flapper) only lets air out.
Which Mounting Style? Copperlab's vents come in two different mounting styles. The flush mount should be purchased if the siding of your building is already installed, or if your building is brick or stone. The stucco mount model has a flashing and is meant to be installed prior to the siding installation. This mount can best be used with stucco, or wood / vinyl siding (stucco mount vents must be installed underneath siding and water-proofing).
|Application||Bathroom Vent, Dryer Vent, Exhaust Vent, Fireplace Vent, Intake Vent, Stove Vent, Wall Vent|
|Installation||Brick, Stone, Stucco, Wall, Wood|
|Material||Copper, Hammered Copper, Stainless Steel|
|Product Drawing||Stucco Mount Dryer Vent Drawing
Flush Mount Dryer Vent Drawing (406 KB)
Stucco Mount Dryer Vent CAD Drawing (132 KB)
Flush Mount Dryer Vent CAD Drawing (113 KB)
Stucco Mount Dryer Vent E-Drawing (Internet Explorer Only)
Flush Mount Dryer Vent E-Drawing (Internet Explorer Only)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- great looking; looks well-constructed Review by Craig
- Good, with room for improvement Review by Vespa
- Overall good, with 2 flaws Review by Rob
- Pleasantly Surprised Review by chuck n.
- great vent Review by jim